Re: Curl hangs after SSL cert verify

From: Darrell Bircsak <dbircsak_at_cogentsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:42:16 -0700

>> So first question: Why am I hanging indefinately after getting SSL
>> Certificate verified??
>No idea.
>> Another question: Am I able to make CURL download the certificate
somehow?
>Which certificate?
>What libcurl version on what OS is this?

It is: libcurl/7.13.1 OpenSSL/0.9.7e zlib/1.2.1 c-ares/1.2.0

I am running WinXP. I just installed FTPshell on another WinXP computer
and tried to connect to it from my computer. No luck. WS_FTP can
however connect to it. The problem seems to be that CURL is waiting for
something from the server right after doing the SSL Certificate
handshake "stuff"...about the time it should ask for user name and
password. (I have CURLOPT_USERPWD set but it doesn't seem to be used)

I am going to try to put up another FTPS (AUTH SSL) server using another
program and try to connect with CURL to it.
I've disabled WinXP Firewall on both systems.

Darrell