Re: Curl hangs after SSL cert verify

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:06:37 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, James Housley wrote:

> I am having similar problems. I figured it was the quick installation of
> bsdftpd-ssl. But it hangs in the same spot for me. Does anybody know of an
> ftps server that is available for testing?

I can only recommend that you use the latest libcurl and that you use a
debugger to figure out where in the code it "hangs". Then we backtrace from
that to understand why and what to do about it.

Unless you can repeat this on a public URL, as then you can tell us how and I
could join the debugging party as well.