Re: size_t write_function(...) not catching all data?

From: <leighm_at_linuxbandwagon.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:27:56 +1000

Daniel,

Yes sorry about the double post, but i was told to post this list instead,
thanks for your help tho. In a nut shell the code listed below seems to be
doing the trick.

size_t write_function(char *bufptr, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void *data) {
int actualSize = size * nmemb;
return actualSize;
}

However now VC6 is giving me "User breakpoint called from code at 0x77f81b1"
which seems to occur when curl_easy_perform(curl) is called, any ideas anyone?

Thanks

leigh

--
What happened to Java version 2, 3 & 4? Why is Java 1.41 called Java2? What
version is JRE 5? what happened to them? Where did they go? Why do i download