Re: Locking a file on the Http Server

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:06:45 -0500

Let me see if I got this straight - there's a file on a web server,
and it's being access from multiple different clients. You want to
lock it so that it can only be accessed by one client at a time. Is
that right??

If so, it sounds like something the web server needs to handle. The
curl instances on different machine won't have a clue about locks on
other machines.

Ralph Mitchell