RE: usage of libcurl in ASP

From: Seethaprasad <seetha_at_picorp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:47:24 +0530

If you want to use libcurl, then you may need to wrap that as COM component
to be used in ASP. The other solution is use Server.XMLHTTP and XmlHTTP to
get the content from other site.

If you want to directly write the output of the other page without any
processing in some page, then you can use server.transfer.

Hope it helps

Seethaprasad