Re: Delayed Responce from CURL for Link Failure

From: Srikumar Bonda <srikumar_at_mail.mic.co.in>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:18:48 +0530

But as i know there is no specific timeout for Link Failures
According to manuals, timeouts are :
LOGIN TIMEOUT
MAXIMUM CONNECTION TIMEOUT which are not useful in this situation
I have set LOGIN TIMEOUT to 60 seconds but it is working in the expected way
If i physically remove the link when there is no file transfer, its
giving the CURL Error code (Socket Erro 113) in less than a minute