Re: cookies

From: Arvind Sachdeva <asachdeva_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:37:26 +0530

> The shared object can then surive an easy handle and it can be shared between
> multiple easy handles, even simultaneously from multiple threads if you just
> set and use the lock/unlock callbacks properly.

I am at present using share interface for cookies. Let us take a
situation, say I create an easy handle, I set the a cookie C1 on it,
and accessed url U1, I am done with this download. Now after a few
moments, I realize that I need to access the same URL. I created a new
easy_handle, enabled cookies and accessed the U1. Now do I need to
set C1 again ?

Can share interface insure that once I set Cookie Ci for a URL Ui, I
dont need to set that again in different easy handles which are
accessing the same URL Ui.

I am using curl version 7.11.1.

-Arvind Sachdeva.