Re: Does libcurl support 64 bit platforms

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 11:13:51 -0500

Check the autobuild lists at: http://curl.haxx.se/auto/. It shows
Tru64 for sure, and some Solaris & AiX that might be 64-bit. I myself
have a Sparc/Linux (Gentoo) autobuild running on Sparc64, but I
suspect it's a 32-bit build. I didn't do anything special to make it
do 64-bit.

This is not to say it's downloadable for those platforms, it's just
being built once per day from source, with the specified options and
in some cases, erroring out on some of the tests.

Ralph Mitchell