Re: Peculiar behaviour of bindings

From: Alex Gian <alexgian_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:26:40 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I am not sure what that line indicates either, I assume it's some kind
of timer running in the Oz emulator, but it could be anything.
Further than that I agree with you, all the connections that succeed
(local/emulator or any/executable) always call getsockopt() after
calling connect(). The Oz module simply doesn't seem to get that far,
but it doesn't give any indication why not, either, it just doesn't --
I also haven't managed to get any hints from the Oz crowd ... :-(

Anyway, I have now found another HTTP-client library for Oz, not quite
as rich or easy as cURL, but it does the job OK, so I am somewhat
demotivated wrt to the cURL bindings. Shame about that really, but hey,
win-some, lose-some...

Regards