autobuild probs - upload form again doesnt work

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:33:34 +0200

Hi Daniel,
I had a bit time to fix some things, and would like to setup some more autobuild hosts - however I dont have mail working on these hosts, and would like to use the upload form;
but seems this doesnt work currently...

I've written a small upload test cgi and verified that the upload is sent fine by curl - its just your cgi which doesnt take the uploads....

then I tried to do an autobuild on Win32 platform, but that failed because with introducing findinpath() recently you made the script unix-only again. I changed the function to use the proper path separator for splitting the path on Win32, but that doesnt help either cause seems that at least with ActivePerl the -x doesnt work....
so we should probably skip that check at all when running on Win32....

Guenter.