Re: autobuild probs - upload form again doesnt work

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:08:03 +0200

Hi Daniel,
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> Can you tell me the exact times you've tried it, so that I can check my
> logs around that time?
just tried again 15:26 CEST from Win32 with:

curl -s -F file=@%1 http://curl.haxx.se/auto/upload.cgi

while the %1 was a file named 'netware_cw.log';
also send with same command to my own upload form which took the whole log fine...

> Well, this only shows that I need assistance from windows people to keep
> everything running! :-O
found the prob as stated in other mail, and will come up with a fix later...

Guenter.