Re[6]: gethostbyname_thread: Access Violation

From: Igor Polyakov <ipolyakov_at_issart.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 17:34:56 +0700

Hello, Daniel,

I think I've fixed this bug. Could anybody test my fix ?

I have no unix machine, and I can't test libcurl on windows machine
using perl tests that are included into libcurl...
I have no server application on my machine, but they need it...

Or may be somebody would tell me what I need to run tests on windows
machine ?

Diff and source file are attached to message. I've tested libcurl
working with my program - all is fine. Seems that bug was fixed.

--
Best regards,
 Igor Polyakov                            mailto:ipolyakov_at_issart.com