Re[6]: gethostbyname_thread: Access Violation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:44:11 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Igor Polyakov wrote:

> I think I've fixed this bug. Could anybody test my fix ?

Great! Can one or a few windows users please try Igor's work and report back,
as it would be very cool to get this patch in before the next release.

Also Igor, please use diff -u when you produce patches in the future, as that
makes a better format to apply if you (like me) have local changes to the
files. I take it you edited the hostthre.c file from a recent CVS?

Thanks a lot for your work!