Re[7]: gethostbyname_thread: Access Violation

From: Igor Polyakov <ipolyakov_at_issart.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 18:05:28 +0700

Hello, Daniel,

Sunday, August 28, 2005, 5:44:11 PM, you wrote:

> Also Igor, please use diff -u when you produce patches in the future, as that
> makes a better format to apply if you (like me) have local changes to the
> files.
Thank you, in the past I had interested how other users produce better
format diffs, but I had not a moment to ask... Thank you, I'll
remember.

> I take it you edited the hostthre.c file from a recent CVS?
Yes.

But what about how could I test libcurl using embeded perl tests ?

--
Best regards,
 Igor Polyakov                            mailto:ipolyakov_at_issart.com