Re[7]: gethostbyname_thread: Access Violation

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:12:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005, Igor Polyakov wrote:

> But what about how could I test libcurl using embeded perl tests ?

I'm not sure. The test suite is written in perl and C to be as portable as
possible, but there have always been a problem to get the tests running fine
on Windows and I honestly am not sure of the status right now, nor how you
proceed the easiest way to actually test.

In *nix land, you run 'make' in the tests dir and then you run the perl script
runtests.pl to perform all tests. You'll status output for each single test
case and an ending summary.