Re: ftp: curl-library

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:50:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Eugene Kravchenko wrote:

> 1. What the ways to do this with libcurl? - connect to the server - get list
> of all files - look for modification time change - upload changed files.

If you want to only list files, use a URL that ends with a slash.

You can set CURLOPT_FTPLISTONLY to non-zero, which then makes libcurl send
NLST intead of LIST.

You can also optionally change the "LIST" or "NLST" commands by setting
CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST to whatever you please.

> 2. When I try do "LIST" command for ftp protocol wia curl_easy_setopt() my
> application don't response :(

Adding LIST with the *QUOTE option doesn't work since LIST requires a second
connection to get setup and used and the *QUOTE function doesn't support that.