Testing recent CVS on Windows?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:51:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hiya

I would like to urge you to test Igor's recent fixes to the threaded resolver
in the Windows-only parts of the libcurl code. It is supposed to fix a few
problems he experienced, but it would be really good to get it somewhat
verified that it isn't breaking anyone's apps at the same time.

I'm planning a release really soon, so getting some feedback on this would
make me feel better.

Failing that, I'll proceed with the release anyway and simply assume that
we'll get it tested once we release and if something serious shows up release
yet another version.