windows settings to build libcurl WITH openssl?

From: Satish Mittal <satish.mittal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:04:33 +0530

Hi All,

I need to build libcurl WITH ssl enabled on WINDOWS (to connect to https
sites in my application). The workspace curllib.dsw in curl-7.12.2/lib gets
compiled without taking any input about ssl include/lib info from me. It
seems that the default dll thus built is without ssl support.

On unix, after building openssl, i could easily specify the ssl path to
--with-ssl flag in 'configure' script before make.
My question is: what windows project setting changes do i need to do to
build libcurl dll with ssl support?

   1. What preprocessor symbols to add?
   2. For include path, should i give openssl-0.9.7e\inc32\openssl ?
   3. For library path, i need to give both libeay32.lib and ssleay32.lib
   ?
   4. Any other flag?

Thanks in advance,
Satish