Re: vc++ still having problems

From: JB <curl_at_itpsg.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:13:44 -0600

> I have been using in windows as DLL and had no problems. After this mail I
> tried the static version and was able to make it work but need to make
some
> changes. I Used VC7 and have attached all the files used. I had setup
ready
> for Curl 7.13 so tried this using that.

Are you using ares? Changing www.google.com to http://66.102.7.104/ gets me
the web page but it still claims unhnadled exception/user break point but
this time it is dying inside of a free call in Curl_disconnect()

WTF? Are my libs seriously broken or what? This is a *very* recent
installation of win2k AS with all updates and vstudio .net 2003. This makes
no sense. I am convinced though that it MUST be something with the libs on
this box. Whatever, I will try it out on XP and see what happens.