TFTP nits

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:28:47 +0200 (CEST)

Hey John and others,

Just thought I'd point out that the lib/tftp.c file has some problems when
compiled with some picky compilers on at least two platforms:

Mingw32 cross-compiled on Linux, warns on argument to in sendto(). I haven't
yet check what it actually wants it to look like:

         http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20050905052905-17181#prob1

IRIX with the MIPSPro compiler complains on mixed usage of singed and unsigned
longs and "An enumerated type is mixed with another type" (whatever that is
supposed to mean):

         http://curl.haxx.se/auto/log.cgi?id=20050904072911-23014#prob1

I generally struggle hard to remove compiler warnings as much as possible, so
it would be really good to see these addressed as well.

I'll work on them myself soon, unless someone beats me to it.