Re: multithreads or multi interface

From: Alexander Lazic <al-curllibrary_at_none.at>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 11:07:37 +0200

On Die 06.09.2005 09:45, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>The last time I looked closer at APR, it was more code than curl and
>libcurl put together... So a library built on top of APR can hardly be
>a "little" one! ;-)

You are right the apr is very big :-(
I think this is the problem of the *most* portable libs, imho.

>Seriously, I hope you guys at least consider to help us fix the
>possible problems we might have in libcurl before you just rule it out.

Well i will use the libcurl with threads it's an valid solution, isn't
it?

Martin haven't say anything of hist setup and version therfore we can't
say is it a network problem or a os or a libcurl problem.

I have run some benchmarks with ab ( apache bench ) and httperf and i
have see that the network can be a problem.

Greetings

Al ;-)