RE: NetBSD patch necessary?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:31:48 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005, Audun Arnesen Nordal wrote:

> FWIW, this is from the commit msg:
>
> The problem is that this header file requires the fd_set definitions, but it
> only pulls in <sys/select.h> on AIX and NETWARE systems. Instead, change
> the inclusion to only happen if configure script detected it during build
> time.

Yes. But since AIX and Netware are the only two systems I know that need that
#include, I was curious if these guys _really_ needed this to build on NetBSD
or if they made this change more or less because they thought it was the
correct approach. Unfortunately, I don't have access to any NetBSD machine
myself.