Re: re re no server response

From: Dennis Christopher <dchristopher_at_cogeco.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:20:23 -0400

allan,

Thanks for your response.

I don't have any way as yet to get a tcp dump of contents.

what does ethereal run on? is it shareware?

I'm having trouble imagining how this could be the server not
responding, because of what I said in my first post: when the
same record is queried through the same php, with a web-
browser doing the request, the result is good.