POST to Tomcat server

From: B H <bearn_at_webmail.co.za>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 09:26:44 +0200

Im trying to do a Simple form post. Using the example
programs.. http-post.c

Using the command line tool works fine with the -d option.

but when running http-post i get this.

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error ()
that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: We are currently
experiencing technical problems accessing the requested
content information, please try again later.
        za.co.vodacom.vodacom4me.personal.filter.V4MeSecurityFilter.doFilter(V4MeSecurityFilter.java:363)
        org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:75)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in
the Apache Tomcat/5.0.28 logs.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.