Re: crash in libcurl

From: J D <parkingtree_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:31:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the tip. I'll continue to look. But the
pthread I have is pretty simple. All it does is to
query a server every 5 minutes using a piece of code
very similar to the https.c sample. This crash usually
happens when second query is sent. And it crashes in
curl_easy_perform if I keep same curl handle.

The version of libcurl is 7.14.1.

-Justin