Re: mailing list archives

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:37:38 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, cremes.devlist_at_mac.com wrote:

> Anyone know where I can find the archives for curl-library and curl in mbox
> format? I like to download the archives so I can do local searches rather
> than rely on weak web searching. I'm looking for archives going back to
> 2002.

They are not available anywhere AFAIK. While I do have them as mboxes, I don't
have the time to fix a system to allow access to them now. I might do that in
the future.

> Plus, I have a ton of questions. I don't want to rehash old topics if I can
> avoid it!

As I see it, your best bet is google, the docs/sources from the curl releases,
browsing the curl web site and posting questions on this list.