Re: How to compile libcurl with SSL support on Windows?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 23:04:02 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 2 Nov 2005, Jeff Pohlmeyer wrote:

> I have several small "example" programs to test/demo the Delphi bindings,
> and although this is by no means an exhaustive test, I tried building and
> running them with the SSL+SSPI enabled DLL from
> curl.haxx.se/beta<http://curl.haxx.se/beta>,
>
> and everything seems to be working fine.
>
> I plan to release an updated version of CurlPas soon, it would be nice if
> there was also an "official" version of the 7.15 DLL ;-)

Yes, I was just waiting for a "thumbs up" from someone!

Said and done, now those four fresh windows packages with libcurl 7.15.0 are
available on the download page. (And pretty soon they should be available from
the mirrors, like this:
http://curl.haxx.se/latest.cgi?curl=win32-devel-ssl-sspi)

Thanks!