Re: How to compile libcurl with SSL support on Windows?

From: Leo Huf Campos Braga <banvetor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 19:20:55 -0200

I downloaded the win32 2000/XP libcurl with SSL package, but after replacing
my compiled DLL with the DLL that came with the package, when trying to run
my program, it misses some other DLL's, like libssl32.dll and libeay32.dll..
.
Is there any other way to get this DLL's besides downloading OpenSSL library
and compiling it? Maybe this required DLL's could be included in the
package?
 Thanks,
Leo.