Re: SOCKS5 under cygwin.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:36:25 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Joe Khoobyar wrote:

> Any thoughts on how I can get this to work?  The original poster's code for
> fixing this bug wasn't included in the message below and I couldn't find it
> in the archives, so maybe there's something I'm missing?

Shmulik Regev provided his version of a similar work-around as you did in this
mail:

         http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2005-11/0056.html

Still: why does it help to wait a very short while? Can't we instead have the
code retry the operation in case it gets that failure instead of
unconditionally always sleep a little while?