Re: Curl, Yahoo, Fantasy Sports, & vbScript

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:21:15 -0600

Are you leaving anything out of the command lines you showed?? If not,
I'd say you're not sending those cookies back to the server...

All you get with "-D cookie.txt" is a dump of the headers sent back by the
server. Curl only writes to that file, it doesn't read from it. You would
be better off with something like:

       -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt

instead of -D cookies.txt

Ralph Mitchell