Re: configure script adds user's LDFLAGS to curl-config

From: Lior Balkohen <balkohen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 12:47:53 +0100

> That would be a hard blow to many people. Very often even I set LDFLAGS and
> family before configure is invoked to point out a proper path on where to find
> related libs such as OpenSSL, zlib etc. Thus, these flags must also be used
> when apps that build with libcurl.

I thought, the configure switches --with-zlib=PATH --with-libidn=PATH
--with-gnutls=PATH --with-ssl=PATH are there to point out a proper
path on where to find related libs and headers, but if you tell me,
you set CFLAGS and LDFLAGS to find them, then ok.

for me, it is definitively wrong to add user's LDFLAGS to curl-config.