Re: 4 minor patches more

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 00:22:58 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005, Yang Tse wrote:

> First one picks flags for sendto() in tftp from setup.h just in case some
> day 4th arg is something besides MSG_NOSIGNAL.

I think you should post patches as attachments, as this one got line wrapping
problems in some of the longest lines. I had to manually adjust the curl.h
patch for this.

> And finally the fourth one avoids a problem with dumb preprocessors.

> -#ifndef CURL_NO_OLDIES /* define this to test if your app builds with all
> - the obsolete stuff removed! */
> +/* define this to test if your app builds with all the obsolete stuff
> removed! */
> +#ifndef CURL_NO_OLDIES

What exactly did the "dump preprocessors" fail on in this case? A multi line
comment on the preproccessor line? (Just trying to learn so that I don't add a
new such problematic case tomorrow...)