Re: Problem with CONTENT-ENCODING

From: Dobromir Velev <diadomraz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:49:25 +0200

Thanks for the response.

Any idea where I can find more information about the data header expected by
zlib. It seems that IIS is sending incorrect deflated data - probably some
header is missing and the browsers don't check the header or have some other
way to deal with such cases. May be I'll be able to write some workaround.

Dobromir Velev