What You Can Do To Help!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:05:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I thought I'd just post a friendly reminder of a few simple things *you* can
do to help the curl project:

  o Tell us about your company that uses libcurl, or a product that is using
    libcurl. (That isn't already listed.)

  o Run autobuilds (my own Solaris tests are currently down since a disk
    crash). They provide a _very_ useful resource to developers of (lib)curl
    and help us remain portability and statiblity. The more builds we get, the
    more platforms that are covered, the better we'll test curl and thus we'll
    find more problems and create a better product.

  o Respond to mailing list posts and bug tracker entries you know the answer
    to. If more people respond and are active on the lists and tracker, there
    will be less burden on any single individuals.

  o Run a web/download mirror. We have numerous mirrors in Germany and USA, but
    we could use a few more in other areas/countries/continents.