RE: Issue with HTTP Post with Authentication - curl 7.12.2

From: Bradford Bruce <bbruce_at_interpool.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:07:43 -0500

Have you re-built your test application with the new .lib file?

Your e-mail got me thinking... There doesn't seem to be a .DEF file to
force functions to stay in the same place in the lookup table.

It looks like when you added SSL and compression, some of the functions
got re-arranged in the function lookup table.

I would take the newly created .lib file, replace the one your test
program is using and then do a build all on the test program.

I'd like to know how it works for you.

Brad Bruce

However, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced