Logging into a site

From: ccs <ccs_at_charlescrumesoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:55:15 -0500

Hello;

I am a new cURL user.

I am tyring to log into my account at www.mydomain.com and update an IP
address on a page.

When I use a PHP script, it returns a blank page or the value 1 -- however,
I can log into the site from a DOS command window (running NT4).

I've read the docs, FAQS, and about login issues (i.e., referer, user agent,
certification, etc., etc.). But can't seem to figure out where or what to
look for. (I guess I'm stumped partly because I can login from a DOS command
window.) When I redirect the page to "my.htm" (too much info to view in the
command window) and open it in a browser IT IS the page I want.

I can't actually update this page from the DOS command window because the
POST values are almost 2.5KB (far longer than a command line can be).

I'm not sure what to post here, but could sure use some help in figuring out
where to look and what to look for.

TIA.

Charles...