Re: Logging into a site

From: Michael Wallner <mike_at_iworks.at>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:30:02 +0100

Hi ccs (Charles?), you wrote:

> When I use a PHP script, it returns a blank page or the value 1 --
> however, I can log into the site from a DOS command window (running NT4).

I guess you meant curl_exec() returns 1 (it actually retrurns BOOL, but if
you print that it ends up as "1" or ""). You probably want to set the option
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER to true prior performing the transfer. Though, while
thinking further, curl_exec() should output the response to STDOUT if it
succeeds. Does curl_error() tell you anything?

Some lines of code would be handy, too ;)

Regards,

--
Michael - <mike(@)php.net> http://dev.iworks.at/ext-http/http-functions.html.gz