Re: yangtse: curl/include/curl multi.h,1.27,1.28

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:35:35 +0100

> Now be careful here. The include files in include/curl are public ones and
> they are included by applications (that don't include setup.h)... Can you
> really skip the windows*.h file includes like this?

You are right !

I don't like very much how the inclusions are done in the public
headers. Anyway, while we come up with something else the change has
been undone to the the following three headers: ares/ares.h
ares/nameser.h and include/curl/multi.h

The change has not been undone to tests/server/util.h since it is not
in the public interface and is only used by files which already
include "setup.h"

-=[Yang]=-