need a pro

From: Bertrand <aubais30_at_tiscali.fr>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:08:44 +0100

Hello,
I'm French and first sorry for my poor English (French people speak only
two languages, French and ..French)

A friend told me that curl can help me to resolve my problem.
So

I want to compare car insurance site.
So i need to send data (age, zip code, car...) into forms, validate,
send other data validate and so on automaticly
like you do manually and that for 5 or 6 different insurance site.

Do you think Curl is the right soft for doing that ?
Is there any programmers to help me (money can be earn)

here two typical insurance site, i need to compare

http://80.118.98.1//WD90AWP/WD90Awp.exe/CONNECT/TarificateurV1?POINTDENTRE=EXP&CONTEXTE=CL&PRODUIT=24&LANGUE=1

http://www.fma-net.com/fma.php?app=calc&event=index&PHPSESSID=dea1877ed0321979e1eb4daab6ed03e1

Thks for your help

Bertrand