Re: JFYI (Re: hiper-patch)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:13:29 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Alexander Lazic wrote:

> I have try to make it from cvs but i get many errors from buildconf.

(These problems have nothing to do with my hiper patch.)

I did some changes right now to allow more control of the buildconf execution
using environment variables. Hopefully you won't have to edit the script to
make it run fine now.

> configure.ac:110: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
> If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
> See the Autoconf documentation.
> configure.ac:113: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

I think you need to run your aclocal command with -I to specify where your
"custom" libtool install path is. Try setting ACLOCAL_FLAGS to something like

   export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /install/path/libtool15/share/aclocal

> Therefore i haven't testet the new curl on the bsd os :-(
>
> After the holidays i will try to dig down and if find to fix the error.

I'll try to have an updated hiper patch available by then!