Re: Stripped keep-alive header

From: Allen Chan <innovation101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:56:23 +0800

Daniel,

Thanks for the usual quick reply. Are you on this 24/7? Just kidding haha

I guess the solution is a good enough workaround. Some extra data gets
sent, im just hoping it doesnt interfere with anything.

Mark,

Thanks for that info. Now i'm suspecting Norton Internet Security. It
does have a firewall replacement for the windows one.

It just got me wondering, I also have this other program that I
mentioned in passing in the first message that can get past this. The
firewall, if that is what is really blocking it, was not able to strip
that one of the Keep-Alive header.

I'll take a look on this tomorrow and keep you posted.

Thanks again. I'm really grateful for the nudge.

Allen