Re: Stripped keep-alive header

From: Jamie Lokier <jamie_at_shareable.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:07:31 +0000

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Allen Chan wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the usual quick reply. Are you on this 24/7? Just kidding haha
>
> I realize this is off-topic and not that serious, but I thought I'd provide
> some info on this anyway:
>
> I work in front of computers all day long. I work on curl and other spare
> time related projects on evenings and nights. Totalling in around 10-14
> computer hours per day.
>
> All this with my mail program nearby, responding to mails when I have time
> and energy over.

Well, I'm on my computer about that many hours a day too, sometimes
more, but I cannot find the energy or time to respond as helpfully as
you do!

Since I joined this list, I have been impressed with your support skills.

Which is why, even though I don't use curl at the moment, I'm still
here and willing to offer my knowledge on technical matters from time
to time.

Respect,
-- Jamie