libcurl as a proxy

From: Manuel Arguelles <manuel.arguelles_at_wirelesszt.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:29:26 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to write a simple http proxy using libcurl, the problem is that it
is not working the way it's supposed to...

What I'm doing is to open a listening socket, then when there's a request
accept it (new socket), fork, parse the request to get the url, pass it to
libcurl get the result, send it to the socket, close the socket.

is there any especial options that I should consider?? does the
CURLOPT_WRITEDATA callback have the raw data?

should I consider in using other lib?

have anyone try something like this before?

thanks