Re: Stripped keep-alive header

From: Allen Chan <innovation101_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:47:11 +0900

Okay, so I'm done for the week.

For progress report, here's what I've got so far:

curl_easy_setopt(http_handle, CURLOPT_CONNECT_ONLY, 1);
- connect only no transmission, works with easy, multi, and shared.

curl_easy_getinfo(http_handle, CURLINFO_SOCKET, &s);
- get the low-level socket handle of the curl handle

curl_easy_getinfo(http_handle, CURLINFO_PORT, &port);
- get the local port of the curl handle.

Th one below is about 50% done, had to modify a structure now to accomodate
the variable.

curl_easy_setopt(http_handle, CURLOPT_LOCAL_PORT, 1000);
- bind the curl handle to a local port

I would like to hear any suggestions on how this particular effort
should move forward. Perhaps feature requests? I'm out of ideas after
CURLOPT_LOCAL_PORT.

Maybe once I get going on my project I'll come across something else
lacking in curl.

Till here, much respect.