Re: Passing raw data through a proxy

From: Karl M <karlm30_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:33:23 -0800

Hi Daniel...

I agree with only adding what is really required.

I'm not convinced that libcurl should provide the local port...you would
only care if you grab the socket...and then you can look for yourself.

Why would I want to specify the local port? Is there a use case for that?

So far, I see connect only and grab the socket as the two things that are
needed. It is all I think I need and I think it would solve the other
presented applications as well.

Hi Allan...

Could you zip up (only) the files that you changed and send them to me? I'll
look them over and send you a diff if you want.

Thanks,

...Karl