Re: Life with and without a proxy

From: <man_at_tfhs.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:24:08 -0000

i do not know what curl will do in this case, but remember, you can look
at whatever env vars you want in your program, and not send curl the
CURLOPT_PROXY* options if they are not there. you can even do better than
that and use a config file or command line switches. thats what i do with
libcurl.

allan

--
m. allan noah