Re: Re: Now I am facing the error only when the filesize is mentioned with CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:28:43 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, azad amm wrote:

(No need to CC me, I'm subscribed...)

> The new code is given below. This code successfully uploads the file only
> when line 59 is commented (i.e if the file size is not set with
> CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE). Whereas when line 59 is uncommented (i.e if the
> file size is set with CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE).There is this error shown in
> the verbose output and the file uploaded is of 0 bytes on the FTP-SSL
> server.

> "Uploaded unaligned file size (3 out of 12884973312 bytes)"

> (FTP-SSL server runs on Windows 2000, FTP client curl code runs on Solaris
> 2.9)

I would say it indicates that 'curl_off_t' is different in your app compared
to how libcurl views it. Given the sympthoms, it seems your app uses a 32 bit
curl_off_t, while libcurl has a 64bit... Could that be right?

A work-around for that problem might be to use the option without the _LARGE
suffix.