Re: how to write the lock funcition in share interface

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:39:20 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 18 Jan 2006, Yi Li wrote:

> my question is
> what is the data and access in
>
> void lock_function(CURL *handle, curl_lock_data data, curl_lock_access
> access, void *userptr);

Allow me to quote the curl_share_setopt() man page:

      data defines what data libcurl wants to lock, and you must make
      sure that only one lock is given at any time for each kind of
      data.

      access defines what access type libcurl wants, shared or single.

> Could some one give a simple exampe code for share interface please?

Sorry. I don't know of any such example, other than the lib506.c file from the
test suite...