Pause the transfer.

From: Anton Rakovchuk <arakovchuk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:01:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I've got another issue to work around. The man page
for write_callback function is saying that if this
function returns the different number than the number
of bytes available in the buffer the library will
abort the transfer with CURL_WRITE_ERROR code. The
question: is there a way to pause the transfer?
My application might not be able to consume all
provided data immediately, so I would like to put
given transfer on hold and resume it later on some
specific condition in my application. I thought I
could just remove easy handle from multi handle and
put it back, but it seems to me it will restart the
transfer from the beginning. Is there any sort of
technique to do that?

Thank you in advance.