RE: Libcurl Help Required

From: Rathi, Dinesh <drathi_at_informatica.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:47:09 +0530

Libcurl would allow you to make HTTP(S) requests. However in order to
build a crawler you would also need to parse the html to extract the
outgoing links from that web page. You would need some html parsing
library to do that. However if you just have the list of URLs to fetch,
that shud be straightforward.

Thanks

Dinesh